[GDP] Demo HMIs available for this week

Robert Marshall robert.marshall at codethink.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 11:07:42 EDT 2016

Justin

I've looked at some of the applications in the repos today.

We've created a recipe for connected-home and run it on the Rasp Pi3

There are some issues with the FMRadio app because of its use of
qdeclarativeradio, so it installs but won't run because that module
isn't included.

Do you know as to when any further updates by ICS to the app
repository and the launcher will appear?

Robert