[GDP] Demo HMIs available for this week

Justin Noel justin at ics.com
Wed Oct 5 19:23:53 EDT 2016

We still don't have access to push to or create new branches on the
above projects. What is the status of our accounts and these projects.
During the GDP call it was mentioned these projects would be modified
to allow access for GGT members. Speaking of which can someone check
if our accounts are part of the GGT group? My account Justin-Noel
should be. Thanks!