Demo apps for the new App launcher: discussion tomorrow

Philippe Robin (GENIVI) philippe.robin at technoveo.com
Tue Oct 4 12:17:55 EDT 2016

Agustin,

I had a quick exchange with Tatiana (JLR) who is working on the integration
of the RVI P2P demo with the new launcher and ICS MM (based on GDP11). She
will join to-morrow's call to explain the status of her work. It might be
useful for the agenda item on applications.

Hope this helps

Philippe

ps I forward the meeting invite to her

--
Salutations cordiales / Best regards
Philippe ROBIN

TECHNOVEO
Associé Gérant / Managing Director

Direct : 33 (0) 951 78 89 62
Mobile : 33 (0) 676 41 72 80

mailto:philippe.robin at technoveo.com

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles. S'il ne vous est pas destiné, merci de le détruire et d'informer immédiatement son émetteur.

This message may contain information that are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.