[Tools] Tools Team weekly meeting: Wed October 5th at 16:00 UTC through Webex

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 11:55:28 EDT 2016

Dear Tools Team friends,

I am happy to invite you to the Tools Team weekly meeting:

* Date: Wednesday October 5th
* Time: 16:00 UTC / 18:00 CEST
* Channel: Webex
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934
* Meeting number: 802 721 417

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not
be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* 15th AMM. Tools team summary slides (Agustin - 10 min)
** Please fill out your information in order to discuss about it:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Tools+Team+at+AMM#ToolsTeamatAMM-ToolsTeamsummary
* AOB (10 min)

Jeremiah will drive the session. Thanks Jeremiah ;-)

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk