[TOOLS] Reminder: Tools team meeting today

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Wed Nov 30 10:08:57 EST 2016

Hi,

This is a reminder about the tools team meeting today. Please bring agenda
items and updates if you have them. Feel free to send them to me so I can
compose the agenda.

Things that we should discuss I feel are the status of Solys and how GENIVI
can help integrating it further into the GENIVI tooling. In addition, we've
talked about about the whether the Tools Team call should move to
bi-weekly. The reason would be to improve attendance and getting a
consistently fuller agenda. Another consideration may be to move the
meeting up two hours to 16:00 CET (17:00 CET on Wednesdays is the GDP
meeting which some Tools Team folks attend.)
JOIN WEBEX MEETING -- Today, Wed. Nov. 30th at 18:00 CET
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgenivi.webex.com%2Fgenivi%2Fj.php%3FMTID%3Dmc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934&sa=D&ust=1480525562713000&usg=AFQjCNHtE8zD1_jSuFETBE0Yruss7q_KZQ>
Meeting number (access code): 802 721 417

​Regards,

Jeremiah​

--
Jeremiah C. Foster