RVI SOTA client

Jon Oster jon at advancedtelematic.com
Tue Nov 22 04:59:52 EST 2016

Hi Matthew,

When you select RVI as the interaction protocol on Core (via the CORE_INTERACTION_PROTOCOL environment variable), the regular REST API for core gets disabled. As for why the client is still making those API calls, that’s a mistake—we just merged an update to rvi_sota_client that should rectify that problem.

Can you give it a try with the new client?

Best,

Jon Oster