GDP transition: report

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 07:56:52 EST 2016

Hi,

please find the report I mentioned in the last GDP call. I hope is a
good starting point for the new team.

The challenges that a project like GDP, that has gone through a reset
stage and now wants to grow, are numerous. I hope we have captured some
of the most relevant.

I believe that the suggestions and opinions included in the report,
based on our experience working on GDP will be found valuable, even if
they are not widely shared. We have written them assuming that the
future success of the GDP will be also ours.

* Wiki version:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GDP+retrospective%3A+2015Q4+and+2016

* Report .pdf version (direct link):
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/download/attachments/11567339/GDP_Codethink_Delivery_team_final_report_exported_wiki.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1478868654711&api=v2