GDP transition news: farewell Codethink Ltd.

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 12:41:58 EST 2016

Dear GDP friends,

today at the GDP weekly call it was announced that Codethink Ltd will no
longer stand behind GDP. A new team from Pelagicore will drive GDP
during the next year, starting November 15th.

For Codethink, it has been over a year working towards achieving two
main goals:

1.- To make GDP a community driven project, following common Open Source
standards.

2.- To make GDP easy to consume, as a necessary step to bring GENIVI
developed software to the masses.

We appreciate the opportunity given last year to us by GENIVI.

GDP today is the result of many people's effort. Above all, we would
like to thank those of you, GDP contributors, who have put your personal
time to make GDP better, specially to Changhyeok Bae.

Whatever we have achieved, we did it together.

We wish the new team the best of lucks. Their success will be ours too.

GDP Delivery Team at Codethink Ltd