[GDP] Open Weekly Call. Wednesday Nov. 2nd at 16:00 UTC

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 07:09:24 EDT 2016

Dear GDP friends,

I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:

* Date: Wednesday November 2nd
* Time: 16:00 UTC
* Previous GDP reports:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports
* Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
* Meeting number: 803 991 927

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser
required), I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It
works fine for me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen
though.

Agenda:

* GDP Progress Report (10 min)
* GDP at 15th AMM. Summary (15 min)
* Pull requests and bugs: questions and comments (10 min)
* AOB (5 min)

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk