[Tools] Tools Team weekly meeting: Wed November 2nd at 17:00 UTC through Webex

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 07:07:00 EDT 2016

Dear Tools Team friends,

I am happy to invite you to the Tools Team weekly meeting:

* Date: Wednesday November 2nd
* Time: 17:00 UTC / 18:00 CEST (please be aware that US haven't changed
its time yet)
* Channel: Webex
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934
* Meeting number: 802 721 417

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not
be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* Tools team at 15th AMM: summary (All 15 min)
* Status of Elektrobit tools process (Gunnar 5 min)
* SDE improvements (Gunnar 5 min)
* AOB (10 min)

Jeremiah will drive the session. Thanks again Jeremiah.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk