Package manager for GDP: smart?

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Mon May 30 07:20:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

a couple of times during the last few months the topic of the package
manager has been mentioned. In the last GDP call a couple of
participants mentioned they use it successfully.

All my previous references were that the project was dead and only
recently Fujitsu seemed interested in working on it. So I attended to
Teppei Asaba talk at ELC about Smart and had a chat with him.

I added some references in GDP-223[1]. It would be helpful that you add
to this thread and or the ticket your experience with it and your
technical evaluation. Experiences with other package managers are also
welcome.

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-223

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk