Qt version on GDP 10

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Thu May 26 12:09:49 EDT 2016

All,

I also wanted to add that the V3 license has us here at JLR electing use
version 5.6 of Qt and not including the IVI extensions yet.  The GPL v3
License is non-compliant for Automotive.

Thanks

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>