Qt version on GDP 10

Frederico Cadete frederico.cadete at awtce.be
Thu May 26 10:24:08 EDT 2016

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 01:41:32PM +0000, Stephen Lawrence wrote:

> [...]

If we're speaking of backporting the ivi-shell support of qtwayland, then
actually cars *are* the advertised target ("ivi").
If you mean the licensing change, nevermind.

I've "backported" the ivi-shell patch to qt 5.5 [1] (the maintained branch in
meta-qt5 jethro). It was a completely clean cherry-pick. Personally I think
it's easier to cherry-pick this patch than to mix and match poky and meta-qt5
branches, but it's up to the GDP maintainers to judge this.

Best regards,
Frederico

[1] https://github.com/qtproject/qtwayland/commit/f144f0f71f1b75df9216c36747513444c7941c09