Error when trying to run the SOTA server

Kumar-Mayernik, Nisha nkumarm1 at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed May 25 09:09:26 EDT 2016

Arthur, I appreciate the quick response. Thanks!

*Nisha Kumar-Mayernik*
Software Developer

*Jaguar Land Rover, 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209, USA*
*jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com/>  |  landrover.com <http://landrover.com/>*

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF, UK
Registered in England Number: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologize for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.