Error when trying to run the SOTA server

Arthur Taylor arthur at advancedtelematic.com
Wed May 25 09:01:37 EDT 2016

Hi Nisha,

Thanks for the report. We're investigating. We think it's related to the
recent changes we made to add LDAP support.

We're hoping to get a resolution or update today - will let you know as
soon as we have something.

Thanks,

Arthur

--
Arthur Taylor, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin