Qt version on GDP 10

Feuer, Magnus mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
Tue May 24 19:55:23 EDT 2016

Steve,

For those of us who are slow in the uptake, are there any other show
stoppers in (L)GPLv3 apart from the Tivoization clause? I also believe we
talked with the Qt company about getting a waiver on this clause for all
GENIVI members. Did that stall out?

/Magnus F.

-------------------

*Head System Architect - Open Source Projects**Jaguar Land Rover*

*Email*: mfeuer1 at jaguarlandrover.com
*Mobile*: +1 949 294 7871

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.