Number and codenames for GDP next.

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Tue May 17 12:36:29 EDT 2016

Hi Rudi,

HTML makes this hard to comment on so I’ve copied some quotes up here.

>If I go to the download link [2] all I get is links to the Yocto Project git repo location of meta-ivi.
>I don't even understand what meta-ivi wants to be. In the README it claims to be a layer but for that it is missing the
>conf/layer.conf file.

Not understanding is fine. We can try to help.

The other points I’m confused about as I thought they had been cleared up in the recent thread on meta-ivi so I’m not sure why they are coming up again. There after discussion the remaining point seemed to be that you thought that the name of the git rep containing the meta-ivi layer should be renamed. Are you reiterating that point in this section and the following one about the meta-ivi subfolder or is there something else to discuss – I see the later point about GDP being the baseline for example?

>[1] claims this is a distribution but it also does not have a distribution configuration file either.

Is this what you are looking for [3]?
[3] http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-ivi/tree/meta-ivi/conf/distro?h=10.0

Regards

Steve