Availability of venue to co-locate next Tools Team and SAT F2F?

Macario, Gianpaolo Gianpaolo_Macario at mentor.com
Tue May 17 08:27:28 EDT 2016

Agustin,

[Macario, Gianpaolo] As a matter of fact I believe Gunnar idea was more to have the Tool and SAT meeting occurring on consecutive days of the same week
(i.e. 3 days for SAT and the remaining two days for Tool).

Just remind that the SAT F2F may have up to 15 people - I do not foresee many "no-shows" especially if Malaga is selected :P

> So if SAT and Tools come together, then Gothenburg wins :-)
[Macario, Gianpaolo] Never say never... I am personally ok for both, as long as the prerequisites above are met.