Franca IDL for audio manager.

Viswambharan, Vibin (V.) vvibin at visteon.com
Tue May 17 02:44:02 EDT 2016

Hi Gunnar,thanks for the clarification.  I agree to your suggestion to reach out to the Genivi component owners to understand  "how to organize fidl files in an actual software project. And this includes things like how and where CommonAPI code generation happens and how to organize the artifacts coming out of that code generation"

this is what exactly I am also looking for  .Also I agree with your view that  "single repository for franca files" is of little value. I have asked this question , as I read from some wiki information that there is a proposal to keep the franca files consolidated in a single repository. So I wanted to check with you is there something already available.

--Vibin