Number and codenames for GDP next.

Changhyeok Bae changhyeok.bae at gmail.com
Mon May 16 07:26:56 EDT 2016

Agustin, Thanks for your good suggestions.

I think you said it best yourself - GDP needs to catch up to meta-ivi
-> and need GENIVI compliance.

Regarding version, GDP 1.0 or 10.0 are good to me. However, at least we
need to use same version or code name with meta-ivi IMO.

Thanks
Changhyeok

2016년 5월 16일 월요일, Andersson, Gunnar<gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com>님이 작성한
메시지: