QtMultiMedia on GDP-9

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Mon May 16 05:08:35 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 13/05/16 18:04, Roland Krause wrote:
> Okay - that seems to be a reasonable approach.
>
> I wonder how quickly this particular upgrade could be done.
> Would it be a matter of just upgrading the meta-qt recipes or will
> everything have to be updated to "Jethro"?
> Is there a timeline for this work yet?

As soon as this week we complete the Minnowboard port release and the
migration to Github we will start.

We will need a couple of weeks or three before we can make accurate
plans on how much is going to take. It will be an important upgrade.

The general message is that we plan to have a short GDP-ivi9 cycle and
move on as fast as possible to release newer software.