GDP with Linux kernel 4.4 on Raspberry Pi 2

Ivan Sobol isobol at ics.com
Fri May 13 07:50:06 EDT 2016

Leon, Changhyeok
Hello!
I've been looking at problem of official 7" RPi touchsreen and here is what
i've found so far.

It looks like the problem is not only in kernel. There is issue with
pure Yocto OE layer touchscreen can work without touch input (just a
screen). I tried different builds outside of GDP with 4.1.10 and 4.1.18
kernels and had Weston running with fbdev-backend and touchscreen worked
perfectly. But under GDP i have only black screen. Something inside of
meta-genivi-demo layer breaks touchscreen.

Not much of information, but still might be useful at some point.

--
Ivan Sobol