Webinar on Media Manager Architecture today, May 12, 1pm EDT

Roland Krause rkrause at ics.com
Thu May 12 08:51:03 EDT 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen.

There will be a webinar on the goals and architecture of the Open Source
Media Manager that we announced at the Genivi AMM last month.

http://www.ics.com/webinars/making-automotive-ivi-media-manager-webinar

The MediaManager is being developed for and and runs on the Genivi
Development Platform Renesas Porter and RaspberryPi reference boards as
well as on many other systems. It is intended to achieve Genivi compliance
and is released as Open Source software and available on github.

If you are interested in the topic please join me at 1pm EDT.

Best Regards
Roland