[GDP] call on Friday April 1st at 15:00 UTC

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Thu Mar 31 10:07:28 EDT 2016

Scheduled!

I sent the invite to genivi-dev and genivi-pmo because that is what the
default template had. Would you like me to send the invite to
genivi-projects? I assume yes but I don't want to send without your
approval.

Jeremiah

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt <
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi GDP friends,
>
> we will have a call on Friday April 1st at 15:00 UTC to evaluate the
> status of the pending bugs, specially GDP-19[1] on Porter.
>
> [1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-19
>
> Jeremiah, would you be so kind to create a webex call we can use that day?
>
> Best Regards
> --
> Agustin Benito Bethencourt
> Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink
> agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk

--
Jeremiah C. Foster
GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER