[GDP] Open Call Wednesday March 30th at 16:00 UTC (today)

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Wed Mar 30 10:00:52 EDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt <
agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk> wrote:

> GDP friends,
>
> I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:
>
> * Date: Wednesday March 30th
> * Time: 16:00 UTC
> * Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
> * Link:
> https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
> * Meeting number: 803 991 927
>
> If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
> Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not be
> able to share your screen though.
>
> Agenda:
> * GDP Delivery Report: not available yet[1] (10 min)
> * GDP-ivi9 RC1 bugs (20 min)
> * Releaae schedule (10 min)
> * AOB (5 min)
>
> Feel free to propose any other topic.

Can I ask two somewhat related questions;

1. What is the process for getting new code into the GDP? I'm aware of the
how to contribute information on the front page of the GDP but its not
clear to me how one would ask to have a new GDP launcher application
integrated. Does that have to go through PMO first, then to the GDP?

2. There are two gdp-hmi-launcher repos -- are there plans to merge them?

Cheers,

Jeremiah