[GDP] Info about repos: which repo is for what? (Agustin Benito Bethencourt)

Roland Krause rkrause at ics.com
Thu Mar 24 18:21:27 EDT 2016

Hello All,
Still no success on the chbae/raspberrypi2 branch.
I followed the instructions below but still see

● gdp-hmi-background.service
                    loaded failed     failed       GENIVI Demo Platform HMI
- Background

  gdp-hmi-controller.service
                    loaded active     running      GENIVI Demo Platform HMI
- Controller

● gdp-hmi-launcher2.service
                   loaded failed     failed       GENIVI Demo Platform HMI
- Launcher 2

● gdp-hmi-panel.service
                   loaded failed     failed       GENIVI Demo Platform HMI
- Panel

Mouse is plugged in, events from /dev/input/mouse0 are coming in.
Here is my configuration.

ics at ics-SVDesktop:~/GDP-9/rpi/genivi-demo-platform$ git submodule foreach
git status
Entering 'meta-genivi-demo'
HEAD detached at ce55ab7
nothing to commit, working directory clean
Entering 'meta-ivi'
HEAD detached at bfd95c5
nothing to commit, working directory clean
Entering 'meta-openembedded'
HEAD detached at 5b0305d
nothing to commit, working directory clean
Entering 'meta-qt5'
HEAD detached at 90919b9
nothing to commit, working directory clean
Entering 'meta-raspberrypi'
HEAD detached at f2cff83
nothing to commit, working directory clean
Entering 'poky'
HEAD detached at eb4a134
nothing to commit, working directory clean
ics at ics-SVDesktop:~/GDP-9/rpi/genivi-demo-platform$ git status
On branch chbae/raspberrypi2
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/chbae/raspberrypi2'.

nothing to commit, working directory clean

Monitor is a Sharp HDMI touch screen monitor that works perfectly well with
Raspbian.

I am going to add these findings to the ticket.
What would be a path of resolution for this problem?

Roland