[BIT] Tomorrow's meeting: agenda? (Agustin Benito Bethencourt)

Roland Krause rkrause at ics.com
Tue Mar 22 20:54:27 EDT 2016

It would be very useful  to have this meeting!

Neither the Raspberry Pi  nor the Renesas branches are in a state that they
could be used at the AMM for the hands-on at this point.

I tried building both, the RPi GDP fails to show anything to the screen and
upon investigating I found that the problems described here:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-82
are still there. I will make a more detailed post about my configuration.

But in any case I'd like to ask to hold the meeting tomorrow morning.
Regards
Roland