[GDP] Open Call Wednesday March 2nd (today) at 16:00 UTC

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 10:12:34 EST 2016

Hi,

I totally forgot about sending the mail. Apologies.

I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:

* Date: Wednesday March 2nd (today)
* Time: 16:00 UTC
* Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
* Meeting number: 803 991 927

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not
be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:
* Roadmap version 1.2[1] approval (5 min)
* GDP Delivery Report: not available yet[2] (10 min)
* GDP-ivi9 RC1 release (10 min)
* Plans for the GDP-ivi9 release and 14th AMM (10 min)
* AOB (10 min)

Feel free to propose any other topic.

[1]
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/download/attachments/11567608/GDP_delivery_%20roadmap_proposal_v1_2_2016_02_29.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1456764984000&api=v2
[2] It will be published in the default page right before the meeting:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Demo+Platform+management#GENIVIDemoPlatformmanagement-Activityreports

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk