Running GENIVI for the first time (on RPi3)

Assaf Harel assaf.harel at karambasecurity.com
Sun Jun 26 09:22:14 EDT 2016

Hi Changhyeok,

Thanks for the prompt response.
How do you connect to the board without wifi?
Wired through Ethernet?
Not connected at all?

Regards,
Assaf

Assaf Harel - CTO & Co-Founder
Karamba Security

Israel: +972 52 720 6732 <tel:%2B972%2052%20473%209064>
US:     +1 734 794 4745 <tel:%2B1%20734%20794%204745>

www.karambasecurity.com <http://www.karambasecurity.com/>