Running GENIVI for the first time (on RPi3)

Changhyeok Bae changhyeok.bae at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 09:18:00 EDT 2016

Hi Assaf

1. Can you suggest how to show a meaningful demo of the GENIVI system in
> action?

Yes. GDP has to develop more. So current we need lots of efforts and
contribution. :) About this question, other members can give us more good
answers.

2. How to connect the system through wifi?
> connmand is indeed installed and running as a daemon, but connmanctl isn't
> so I can't do trivial stuff like:

GDP on rpi2 doesn't support wifi and rpi2 doesn't have wifi module. However
I thought that you can use rpi3 with wifi but I didn't test it.

Thanks
Changhyeok