[Tools] Tools Team weekly meeting: Wed June 22nd at 16:00 UTC through Webex

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 11:07:11 EDT 2016

Dear Tools Team friends,

I am happy to invite you to the Tools Team weekly meeting:

* Date: Wednesday June 15th
* Time: 16:00 UTC / 18:00 CEST
* Channel: Webex
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934
* Meeting number: 802 721 417

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not
be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* GDP ADK/SDK (Agustin 15 min)
** PMO has requested from us a couple of paragraphs that describes the
goal and scope of this topic, including some ideas about how to proceed
and some idea of effort required.
* IT status report (Nicolas 10 min)
* Git mirror status report (Jeremiah - 5 min)
* Klockwork tool follow up (Gunnar - 5 min)
* Update on the following tasks (In review / in progress): (5 min)
** Gianpaolo: Tool 23
** Helmut: Tool 48
* AOB

Minutes of previous meetings (through IRC):
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Tools+Team+Home#ToolsTeamHome-2016

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk