GDP 10 requests: GDP 10 SDK to include Multimedia libraries

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 11:34:19 EDT 2016

Hi,

Roland Krause, following the GDP 10 request process, opened a ticket to
include Qt Multimedia libraries in GDP 10. Now the Qt version is set and
we are about to do early integration of it, the discussion is taking
place. Today Roland brought the topic to the GDP Weekly Open Call.

You can check the background of this discussion in GDP-193[1], including
a previous thread in this mailing list partially covering this topic.
Changhyeok has put some thought on this request.

I am interested in knowing which use cases those who support this
request are thinking about for this. Some input would be welcome.
Maintainers has not taken a decision yet.

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-193

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk