[Tools] Tools Team weekly meeting: Wed June 15th at 16:00 UTC through IRC #automotive !!!

Andersson, Gunnar gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com
Wed Jun 15 10:02:12 EDT 2016

Agustin,

In preparation for today, here is a quick update on the two issues you
highlighted for me.  These have progressed as far as I can progress them right
now (details below). There are many other topics to work on for me though...

Tool-74 (point Go pipelines to to GitHub) :
- No more to do for me right now.  All pipelines that CAN be moved are
moved.  I am now waiting only for the remaining projects to move their code
to GitHub before they can also be handled.
Therefore I reassigned it to Jeremiah to move that forward.

Tool-77 (Integrate Go and GitHub (pull-requests)):
- Done.  I don't think I have more to do right now - I have therefore set the
issue to Review and assigned Tom as responsible for it.  You mentioned this
morning there is some feedback from the GDP maintainers, so I suppose we
will have that discussion today.