GENIVI Fall Member Meeting Program Call for Participation

Steve Crumb scrumb at genivi.org
Mon Jun 13 11:21:27 EDT 2016

IVI & Connected Car Stakeholders,

The GENIVI Alliance will celebrate its 15th all member meeting near San
Francisco in October.  GENIVI member meetings now offer two full days of
open content for members and non-members to enjoy.

In preparation for this event, GENIVI is officially opening a Call for
Participation
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hklbO9vX-LYZHJ3IWhKgm9QRY_VQHoB2RnZZiEJDag
A/viewform?c=0&w=1>  for session proposals of all types, ranging from
business level and trends to deep-dive technical sessions and hands-on
tutorials.  Themes include:

~  The connected car in an increasingly mobile society

      -- Connected transportation

      -- Vehicle interaction with infrastructure, the Cloud, homes, cities
and other vehicles

~  The role of start-ups in delivering solutions for the connected vehicle

~  Accelerating innovation in the automotive industry

~  Technology advances in infotainment.

The proposal submission timeline is as follows:

20 July 2016 - Call for Proposals close

1 August 2016 - Initial speaker selection complete

15 August 2016 - Speakers notified of selection.

Relevant content and great networking are high priorities for any GENIVI
event. We welcome proposals from members and non-members alike and we look
forward to your participation in this important industry gathering.  More
information on the event will become available at:
http://genivi.org/genivi-15th-all-member-meeting.  Mark your calendars now
to participate and send in your session proposal by completing the online
form on the above page.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Crumb