Fwd: [Elc-announce] ELC Europe 2016 Call for Participation

Jeremiah Foster jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com
Fri Jun 10 08:01:36 EDT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bird, Timothy <Tim.Bird at am.sony.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 12:36 AM
Subject: [Elc-announce] ELC Europe 2016 Call for Participation
To: "elc-announce at lists.celinuxforum.org" <
elc-announce at lists.celinuxforum.org>

Hello everyone,

The CE Workgroup of the Linux Foundation would like to invite you
to make a presentation at Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

The conference will be held October 11 - 13 in Berlin, Germany.

For general information about the conference, See
  http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

For information about the call for participation, see

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/cfp

Please note the guidelines on the CFP page.  It's usually pretty obvious
when we're reviewing the abstracts, as a program committee, who has
read the guidelines and who hasn't.

ELCE is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for
embedded Linux developers in Europe. The conference is open to the public.

= Guidelines =
Presentations should be of a technical nature, covering topics
related to the use of Linux in embedded systems.

Presentations that are commercial advertisements or sales
pitches are not appropriate for this conference.

We would love to hear your proposals in the following topic
areas:
 * Audio, Video, Streaming Media, and Graphics
 * Security
 * System size, Boot speed, and Real-Time Performance
 * Flash Memory Devices and Filesystems
 * Build Systems, Embedded Distributions, and Development tools
 * Mobile Phones, DVRs, TVs, Cameras, etc.
 * Drones and Robots
 * Linux in the Internet of Things
 * Practical Experiences and War Stories
 * Standards

Most presentation slots will be 50 minutes long, including time for
questions.

Tutorials, demos, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions may also be
proposed.

The deadline for submissions is midnight (PDT) June 26, 2016.

I look forward to seeing your great ideas and projects,

Thanks,
 -- Tim Bird
 CEWG Architecture Group Chair,
 Program Committee Chair for ELCE