[GDP] Open Call Wednesday June 8th at 15:00 UTC

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 08:25:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 07/06/16 17:17, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Dear GDP friends,
>
> I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:
>
> * Date: Wednesday June 8th
> * Time: 15:00 UTC
> * Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
> * Link:
> https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
>
> * Meeting number: 803 991 927
>
> If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser required),
> I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for
> me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen though.
>
> Agenda:
>
> * Introduction of Robert Marshall, new member of the GDP Delivery team
> (5 min)
> * GDP Delivery Report. (10 min)

Link to the report:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Development+Platform+management#GENIVIDevelopmentPlatformmanagement-Activityreports

Please check the report is now directly done on the wiki.

Direct link to download the report:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/download/attachments/11567339/GDP_report_08-06-2016_week_22.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1465386267415&api=v2

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk