[GDP] Open Call Wednesday June 8th at 15:00 UTC

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 11:17:58 EDT 2016

Dear GDP friends,

I am happy to invite you to the GDP open weekly call:

* Date: Wednesday June 8th
* Time: 15:00 UTC
* Channel: Webex+IRC #automotive in irc.freenode.net
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=m2a4a435afb3fdb1846a62a8dfd544815
* Meeting number: 803 991 927

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux (32 bit browser required),
I recommend you to use the Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for
me (Android). You will not be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* Introduction of Robert Marshall, new member of the GDP Delivery team
(5 min)
* GDP Delivery Report. (10 min)
* Commit stage with the new repo structure: follow up (10 min)
* Next release requests (20 min)
** packagegroup for dev tools[1]
** Package manager[2]: conclusion
** FSA[3]
** Webkit for Wayland[4]:
** Other?
* Pull requests and bugs (10 min)
* AOB (5 min)

I have added in CC people that does not participate in our calls on
regular basis but that might be interested in showing up and provide
feedback about topics they are related with, since our calls are open.

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-230
[2] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-223
[3] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-15
[4] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-225