[Tools] Tools Team weekly meeting: Wed June 8th at 16:00 UTC through Webex

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:15:38 EDT 2016

Dear Tools Team friends,

I am happy to invite you to the Tools Team weekly meeting:

* Date: Wednesday June 8th
* Time: 16:00 UTC / 18:00 CEST
* Channel: Webex
* Link:
https://genivi.webex.com/genivi/j.php?MTID=mc01ad734ce524a8d29e69219c1a53934
* Meeting number: 802 721 417

If you cannot make Webex work with GNU/Linux, I recommend you to use the
Webex app in your mobile. It works fine for me (Android). You will not
be able to share your screen though.

Agenda:

* IT status report (Nicolas 10 min)
* Tools Team and OSSINFR JIRA projects...should be merged? (Agustin 5 min)
* GitHub migration: follow up (Jeremiah - 5 min) Tool 69 and 78
* GDP single branch integration with go.cd: commit stage (Agustin 5 min)
* Update on the following tasks (In review / in progress): (10 min)
** Gianpaolo: Tool 23, 51
** Helmut: Tool 48
** Gunnar: Tool 74, 77
* Description of Klocwork Static Code Analysis (10 min)
** Walter Capitani- PdM and Christine Bottagaro - CMO from Rogue Wave
Software, Inc. (http://www.roguewave.com/)  will introduce us this tool.
I will send a link about it with further information before the meeting.
* AOB

Minutes of previous meetings (through IRC):
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/TOOL/Tools+Team+Home#ToolsTeamHome-2016

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk