1. Has anyone already prepared FOSS software selection process/criteria/guidelines/checklists? (Paul Sherwood)

Andersson, Gunnar gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com
Mon Jun 6 12:35:08 EDT 2016

Hello Paul, Jeremiah

Sorry for the top post but did this go any further?

I think the list of criteria would be useful on a Wiki page.  I have a reason to
refer a link to such a page right now you see.   :-)

(Looking for something light weight.  The maturity models mentioned below and listed
in Wikipedia are a little heavy weight for this purpose I think.)

- Gunnar