Choose package format between ipk and rpm in GDP

Changhyeok Bae changhyeok.bae at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:47:53 EDT 2016

Steve

Thanks for your opinion. I also know those issues.
However, I thought that that's not only for CI and included developers. So
I would like to use only one package in GDP and if we have enough CI, it's
nice to check another format like ipk in CI as well.

PR is in https://github.com/GENIVI/genivi-dev-platform/pull/12.

Thanks
Changhyeok