Choose package format between ipk and rpm in GDP

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Jun 2 12:24:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

It's a somewhat obscure side point but in the past I've seen Yocto recipe issues come up with one format but not another. When CI has some good processing capacity it might be worth setting up a pipeline that builds with the alternative formats to see if any issues result. Perhaps on an occasional fixed period basis.

Regards

Steve