Number and codenames for GDP next. (Yocto Genivi Baseline)

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Jun 2 09:07:28 EDT 2016

Hello all,

[snip]

Having discussed this in the BIT we would like to discuss the topics raised with interest members
in a conf call before coming to any final decisions.

We propose next Tuesday 7th June at 5am UTC (6am UK, 7am CET, 10pm San Diego, 2pm Seoul) for 1 hour.
@Rudi as one of the main protagonists can you make then?

Regards

Steve
BIT Co-Lead