[GDP] GDP call week 04 Wed 27th at 9:00 UTC through jitsi.org

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 14:52:02 EST 2016

Hi,

we will have tomorrow the GDP call through jitsi.org. It is an open
video chat so feel free to join.

* Report:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Demo+Platform+maintenance+management#GENIVIDemoPlatformmaintenancemanagement-Activityreports

* Date: Wed Jan 20th
* Time: 9:00 UTC

* Channel:

** Option 1: jitsi.org

A few minutes before the meeting we will provide through this list and
the IRC channel #automotive in freenode.net the link to the video chat.

We have tested jitsi video conference web service with Firefox and
Chromium and works fine with several people out of the box. Make sure
you provide your browser access to the camera and mic when it is
requested. You should not require anything specific.

Test it a few minutes before the call. We will provide you some basic
support through #automotive

** Webex meeting

https://genivi.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=genivi&service=1

If jitsi.org does not work or the experience with many people is not
satisfactory, we will switch to Webex, as usual.

Agenda (proposal)

* GDP maintenance report -> Agustin Benito (15 min.)
* GDP license checking: GDP-41[1] -> Pedro Alvarez and Jeremiah (10 min)
* GDP on RPi2 -> Jeremiah ;-) (5 min)
* AOB

Further information:
https://at.projects.genivi.org/wiki/display/GDP/GENIVI+Demo+Platform+Home

The target duration is 45 min. We have a 1 hour slot though.

[1] https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/browse/GDP-41

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk