First GDP Call today: open

Wheller, Paul pwheller at jaguarlandrover.com
Thu Jan 21 13:45:38 EST 2016

SAT not late enough for west coast :-(

Kind regards

Paul Wheller

Manager - Portland Development Team
Electrical, Electronic & Software Engineering
Jaguar Land Rover

Ph       +1 971 256 9705
Cell     +1 503 310 6784
Email       pwheller at jaguarlandrover.com

1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR  97209, USA

----------------------------

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.

On 13 January 2016 at 07:04, Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster at pelagicore.com