Tools Meeting wk03 2016

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 07:52:29 EST 2016

Hi,

Tools meeting will take place on Wednesday Jan 20th at 10:00 UTC through
#automotive IRC (freenode), as usual.

The main goal of this meeting are:
* To go through the previous actions/tasks and update them.
* To define what we will focus on during 2016Q1

Any other topic for this week?

Check the Tools Team Kanban Board[1]

I would appreciate if you go through the tasks assigned to you and
update them before the meeting. I have place them In Review State so we
can go through them and move them into the right column/state if there
is somebody who takes ownership and is able to define a deadline
(aprox.) for it.

[1]
https://at.projects.genivi.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=8&view=detail&selectedIssue=TOOL-4

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk