Updateding and building the latest code base.

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri Jan 15 12:52:31 EST 2016

See, below.

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>

On 15 January 2016 at 09:36, Andersson, Gunnar <
gunnar.x.andersson at volvocars.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 09:10 -0800, McGee, Art wrote:
> > I still continue to have this error.
> >
> > amcgee7 at tizen-Precision-T5600:/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-
> > platform/gdp-src-build$ bitbake genivi-demo-platform
> > ERROR: Command execution failed: Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-
> > platform/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py", line 99, in runAsyncCommand
> >     self.cooker.updateCache()
> >   File "/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-
> > platform/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py", line 1383, in updateCache
> >     self.add_filewatch(self.data.getVar("__base_depends"),
> > self.configwatcher)
> >   File "/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-
> > platform/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py", line 211, in add_filewatch
> >     watcher.add_watch(f, self.watchmask, quiet=False)
> >   File "/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-
> > platform/poky/bitbake/lib/pyinotify.py", line 1977, in add_watch
> >     raise WatchManagerError(err, ret_)
> > WatchManagerError: add_watch: cannot watch
> > /media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/gdp-src-
> > build/conf/bblayers.conf WD=-1, Errno=No space left on device (ENOSPC)

> > and I don't believe my files system is encrypted.
>

> So what is /media/amcgee7/Datapart ?

This is a separate partition mounted at boot.

> Is it removable media?

Not Removable

> What is the file system being used?

ext4

> Or is this on a machine running a large number of Yocto builds from
> multiple
> people?

Only I run the builds  been only working with GDP mostly.

> Did you check (just for elimination) that there truly is enough disk space

Yes not running out of disk space.  +170GB free

> so that we know it is adding watch that causing the problem?

Yes,  the build is Adding watches and not cleaning them up to my knowlege.
I had 65535 and that only worked for one build and after that I've
increased to 512k and 1024k and each time I get a bit more usage and then
it stops.  I have to reboot otherwise to clean this up.