Updateding and building the latest code base.

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Fri Jan 15 12:10:17 EST 2016

I still continue to have this error.

amcgee7 at tizen-Precision-T5600:/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/gdp-src-build$
bitbake genivi-demo-platform
ERROR: Command execution failed: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/command.py",
line 99, in runAsyncCommand
    self.cooker.updateCache()
  File
"/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 1383, in updateCache
    self.add_filewatch(self.data.getVar("__base_depends"),
self.configwatcher)
  File
"/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/cooker.py",
line 211, in add_filewatch
    watcher.add_watch(f, self.watchmask, quiet=False)
  File
"/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/poky/bitbake/lib/pyinotify.py",
line 1977, in add_watch
    raise WatchManagerError(err, ret_)
WatchManagerError: add_watch: cannot watch
/media/amcgee7/Datapart/gdp/genivi-demo-platform/gdp-src-build/conf/bblayers.conf
WD=-1, Errno=No space left on device (ENOSPC)

and I don't believe my files system is encrypted.

*Art McGee*
Infotainment Engineer

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Jaguar.com <http://jaguar.com>  |  LandRover.com <http://landrover.com>