GDP Maintenance Roadmap: proposal

Pedro Alvarez pedro.alvarez at codethink.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 04:52:15 EST 2016

Hi,

On 14/01/16 20:32, Walt Miner wrote:
> Hi Agustin,
>
> When we planned out the layers for AGL there was a common layer that
> could be used by GENIVI (or anyone else ) that wants to build off of
> the AGL distribution. See [1] for more details. The idea was GENIVI
> could build their GENIVI compliant layer on top of meta-ivi-common.
> Now that we have an initial version of meta-ivi-common it would be a
> good time to revisit this proposal.

I like the idea of collaborating on the 'meta-ivi-common' layer,
although I somehow dislike the idea of having more layers in the
stack... but let's hope it doesn't create more friction when upgrading
layers.

Anyway, if we are going to do this move, I think this would be a task
for the meta-ivi maintainers, right?

[snip]

Regards.

--