GDP Maintenance Roadmap: proposal

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 11:09:42 EST 2016

Hi,

On 14/01/16 16:30, Walt Miner wrote:
> Hi Agustin,
> Is this all work that can be accomplished within the confines of the
> Codethink team or will additional resources be required?

Yes it is. As you can see, the road-map before the 14th AMM is better
defined than after.

> What about
> integration with AGL?

This roadmap has been done without considering integration with AGL. As
outcome of CES2016 our idea is to evaluate what can we do and how.

The sooner we start, the better. Please point us to the code we need to
evaluate before having a call about it. We do not know what code are we
talking about and the potential impact on what we are currently doing.

As a result of the analysis and the help we can get, we would decide if
we can include it in GDPv9 (April) or it will be part of GDPv10 (jun-jul).

It would be great to reduce the current current gap.

As a general rule, for those who read the list, I would say that, as in
any Open Source project, the chances to see your coded integrated are
higher if you are supportive and responsive to maintainers and release
team queries, following the submitting policies.