GDP Maintenance Roadmap: proposal

Agustin Benito Bethencourt agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 08:55:13 EST 2016

Hi,

please see attached the GDP maintenance road-map proposal, presented and
discussed at yesterday's GDP call.

The idea is to approve it on the next call, on Wednesday Jan 20th. We
hope it provides some overview of what the GDP maintenance team will be
working on the coming weeks/months.

The proposal has been made considering the PMO goals and collecting
input from other GENIVI groups and people. I hope we get some additional
feedback this week directly or through the list.

In the coming days we will be publishing the road-map on the wiki.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk